This is the walkthrough page for the mission Asylum Assignment. It is part 4 of our story walkthrough for LEGO Batman 2 featuring Batman and Robin dealing with the Scarecrow.
(Free Play) There is a cell to the right of the stairs that lead to the boss fight with Scarecrow. In the cell is a poor citizen getting her keister kicked. Blow open the gate with the Power Suit or Penguin’s dynamite-toting minions to lend her a hand.
- Have Robin make a left after swimming past the first fan to get to the Minikit you can see behind a metal grate.
- Swim up into the room where Killer Croc is chowing down on a chicken. Don’t worry, he won’t bother you. Just waltz on in and grab the Minikit.
- (Free Play) Use Aquaman or Killer Croc to pull the Orange Handle all the way on the right side of the flooded passage.
- (Free Play) Open the Joker Box on the far right side of the area and build with the bricks inside. Now hang off the lever in the back right corner of the room.
- (Free Play) Use Cyborg’s magnet power to pop the lock on the door in the room above the Joker Box. Use Green Lantern to build with the green LEGO bricks inside. He’ll create a hammer to smash a hole in the floor. Drop down to a small room where a Minikit awaits.
- (Free Play) Send one of the Penguin’s dynamite-toting minions into the igloo (this may take several tries to line up correctly). The minion will blow open the container Mr. Freeze is trapped in. Run on in and nab the Minikit.
- Grab the Acrobat Suit and use the poles on the wall to reach the Minikit in the upper right corner.
- (Free Play) Use Aquaman’s water spray to clean 5 bits of Joker graffiti.
- Near the Acrobat Suit Pad.
- At the end of the walkway, past the security system and flames.
- On the left side of the staircase leading to the boss fight with Scarecrow.
- On the right side of the staircase leading to the boss fight with Scarecrow.
- Use the Power Suit or Penguin’s minions to blow up the silver gate to the right of the stairs that lead to the boss fight with Scarecrow.
- (Free Play) Climb down the ladder in the foreground of the area with the X-Ray wall and use Lex’s Deconstructor on the door. The Minikit is inside.
- (Free Play) Have Poison Ivy use the Flower Bed near the X-Ray wall near the back of the room with the bridges.
Mission 3: Arkham Asylum Antics
1: Blow up the large silver statue with the Powersuit that is built from the statue’s top hat.
2: Near the center of the labyrinth, where you receive the Wingsuit for Batman, shatter the glass wall that is covering a hole in the wall to find the kit.
3: Use Superman or Powersuit Batman to pull the orange handle where Bane’s mole machine is roaming around to open a hole in a wall, revealing the kit.
4: Use Lex on the statue near the spikes to form a lever. Pull it to reveal glass that you can then use Man-Bat to shatter.
5: Turn the gears in the far corner to open the gate below them. Hop down to the ground and go through the opening with Killer Croc or Aquaman.
6: Use Superman to freeze and then destroy the 5 fountains within the labyrinth.
7: Near the center of the maze there will be a white floor grate. Pull two levers and then use Cyborg to pull the magnetic box below out of the way. When you have cleared it, hop down under the grate and get the kit.
8: Have Lex deconstruct the door to the south and then have Superman melt the two gold wall plates. Next have Green Lantern put together the pieces which will roll a bowling ball and reveal a kit at the end of the corridor.
9: Near Robin’s acrobat suit to the southeast, use Lex to go through the barred gate. Next, use Poison Ivy in the southeast corner to go underground to a room to the east. Then use Joker on the electricity. Go back with Poison Ivy and smash the container on the wall to free the kit.
10: to the far west of the maze, there will be 4 gold flowers. Melt them with Superman and then go through the water with Killer Croc or Aquaman. Once on the far side, melt the wall statues with Superman and then use the left and right buttons to move the ball through the maze. When it drops, smash the vines to receive the final kit.
Mission 4: Asylum Assignment
1: Near the start of the mission, when Robin goes through the fans underwater, go to the left after entering the first fan to find the kit.
2: Use Superman or a flying character to fly over Killer Croc’s pen and grab the kit that is inside it on the left side.
3: For this kit, you will need to use either Killer Croc or Aquaman to pull the gold handle on the blockage at the end of the underwater corridor.
4: Just after the previous kit, climb the stairs and then hop over the railing. Use The Joker on the crate and build the lever. Pull it to raise the platform and grab the kit there.
5: To the far left, just after the previous kit, there will be a magnetic lock on a door. Use Cyborg to open it and then Green Lantern to put the pieces together. Hop through the hole that is made to collect the kit.
6: When you reach Mister Freeze’s cell, you will see a silver igloo to the far right. Use Penguin to place a bomb goon through the opening and it will travel to inside where Mister Freeze is. Once the window blows open, hop through and get the kit that is in the corner against the ceiling.
7: Use Robin to swing along the poles that are above the TV screens to grab the floating kit that is off to the right.
8: Once you pass the x-ray room, hop off the ledge – towards you, and you will find a door that Lex Luthor needs to open. Deconstruct it and enter to find the kit in there.
9: Fly north from the x-ray spot to find a patch of flowers that you will need Poison Ivy to dive into. Enter the green house to find the kit inside there.
10: There are 5 Joker faces that are painted on the walls. To clean them off and reveal the next kit, you will need to use Aquaman. Spray water at each one until it disappears and the kit will pop up.